Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fairy Fantasy Fun

✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*✫*¨

"I love dragons! Period."

So this is what happens when you type in Dragon

✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*✫*¨*.¸¸.
"Fae seem to every where today. No poet intentions meant, but it did rhyme. I think I need a new pair of wings. A few jewels. A door wood be nice. I've bottled my snot for you; good for warding of trolls. Elves sent me some fancy"

I am Fae

✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*✫*.¸

"No doubt, these lovely homes have all been featured in Better Gnomes and Gardens! ;)"

Delightful Homes for Faeries and Gnomes

✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*✫*¨*.¸¸.